Conrad London St. James
Conrad London St. James is located in the heart of Westminster. The extensive redevelopment was led by award winning architects & interior designers Dexter Moren Associates, converting Queen Anne’s Chambers, a former government building, into a luxury hotel. Located alongside New Scotland Yard and the Ministry of Justice, the property was originally built in the 1800’s as a hospital and more recently was used as office space with retail outlets along the ground floor. Dexter Moren Associates completely transformed the building into a luxury hotel, achieving a modern and coherent design within the constraints of the property’s disjointed 19th Century structure.
Splendid Hospitality Group